Job Search 搜索职位
Digital Manufacturing - User Assistance Developer
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Today customers are connected, informed and always on. They demand high-quality individualized products and delivery within shorter timeframes. To meet these market requirements, customers need to synchronize their demand chain with their supply chain. SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud is a strategic part of SAP Industry 4.0 solution. It is a powerful, enterprise-level, scalable, manufacturing business solution that enables global manufacturers to manage and control manufacturing and shop floor operations. It provides a multi-faceted set of features that integrates business systems to the shop floor, helping our customers in digital transformation of Industry 4.0 and smart manufacturing.
We are seeking talents to join Digital Manufacturing team in SAP Labs China. The team is work on the innovation of product SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud, with technology of cloud and edge computing, industrial automation, Industrial IoT, etc,.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
* Define terminology that is simple, consistent, and conforms to industry standards
* Define user-friendly, consistent UI texts by putting yourself in the shoes of the customer
* Provide customer-/partner facing user assistance deliverables including in-app help, application help, administrator’s guide, integration guide, e-learning, and videos
* Manage multiple assignments simultaneously in a continuous development and release model
* Manage translation timelines to ensure timely delivery of multiple languages
* Be an active contributor in the scrum team(s) and work closely with product owners, developers, quality assurance, and user experience designers to deliver high-quality and highly desirable products
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to manage priorities, and a proactive approach to resolving problems and delivering results
* 2+ years’ experience in software technical writing
* University degree, preferably in English or technical writing
* Passion for learning and strong interest in technical topics
* Experience with content management systems
* Knowledge of DITA, XML, Markdown, and HTML
* Experience in creation of videos and other multi-media contents
Familiarity with agile and scrum processes
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:？Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com？or？Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ:？Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA:？Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.