Job Search 搜索职位
Senior Java Developer
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Our team wants to change the way enterprise software is built. The product management role will be driving special pilot and incubation projects with a focus on validating new enterprise product and technology approaches and the goal to actively help shaping SAP’s future Cloud ERP product.
As a backend developer, you will work on a specific project critical to SAP S/4's needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Overall duties include, but are not limited to:
* Lead proof-of-concept and prototyping efforts.
* Design and develop backend frameworks and applications targeting on security, simplicity, reliability, scalability, performance and re-use.
* Write efficient modules that drive complex web applications.
* Take ownership over performance, scalability, and accessibility issues.
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software with a focus on full-stack or backend technologies.
* Propose and compare design and technology options with technical leads.
* Work closely with Design & Product Management.
* Build a highly scalable and reliable, state-of-the-art web application to handle critical functions for hundreds of thousands of employees.
* Constantly test, monitor, analyse and improve performance.
* Ability to earn the respect of a talented engineering team.
* BS degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience as a backend or full-stack engineer building highly scalable and reliable web applications with high standards for security leveraging state-of-the-art technology stacks and tooling.
* Demonstrated professional experience with at least one major cloud platform provider.
* Strong sense for quality assurance and experience designing and implementing functional tests as part of the development process.
* Exceptional knowledge of modern backend technology stacks based on Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring data, Spring security, Spring boot, Spring cloud) and JPA/Hibernate/MyBatis ORM.
* Experience developing/designing high performance middleware components
* Strong knowledge and hands-on project experience in data stores like MySQL/Mariadb, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
* Experience developing in an agile team using Git, GitHub or GitLab.
* Familiarity with containerized applications and container orchestration.
* Experience building web APIs and API-first design principles
* Strong sense of design and commitment to the fundamentals of UX-Design.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:？Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com？or？Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ:？Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA:？Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.