Job Search 搜索职位
SME Platform - cloud developer
Cloud is the key market for SAP with a very high growth potential. This dynamic market offers a unique opportunity to change the IT business. For the Small and Midsize Enterprise (SME) market SAP Business ByDesign and SAP Business One are the current SAP products for the SME market and still play an important role for our customers and in SAP’s cloud portfolio. To continuously enhance these products a new SME platform is being developed.
We are now looking for passionate software developers to join us and be a part of a world-class development organization delivering products which are humanly desirable, business viable and technically feasible.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
· Working in different stages of the software development life cycle on tasks such as requirement elaboration, architecture design, feature implementation and unit testing with strong sense of ownership.
· Efficiently writing reliable code with good quality and extensibility, designing and implementing comprehensive unit tests.
· Actively cooperating with the solution managers, developers and architects from different teams/locations to align and agree on the design and dependencies for highly efficient team work.
· Continuously studying and researching new technologies to improve productivity and provide best solution to customers.
· Identifying, analyzing, and resolving complex customer problems.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science related majors.
· More than 3 years' experience in commercial software development
- Understanding of challenges and principles for the cloud native software development
- Solid knowledge of latest cloud native technologies and related tools as nodejs, Kubernetes, istio, serverless etc.
- Solid knowledge of cloud software LCM and operations as tenant provisioning, deployment etc.
· Solid knowledge of data structures/algorithms and principles of OO design.
· Solid knowledge of one DBMS with solid SQL programming skills.
· Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new development environment and technologies.
· Ability to work in time constraints and under pressure
· Good analytical, problem-solving skills.