Job Search 搜索职位
Cloud Infrastructure Automation Developer
|公司名称：||SAP Cloud Platform Project|
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As a part of Cloud Architecture and Engineering (CAE) organization the Cloud Infrastructure Engineering & Automation (CIEA) Unit designs and develops infrastructure engineering and automation solutions that run SAP’s cloud offerings like SAP Cloud Platform and our CRM (Customer Relation Management) cloud solution. Besides supporting the internal SAP cloud offerings our team also enables SAP’s multi cloud strategy by unlocking the potential of public Infrastructure as a Service offerings like Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure.
In this course, we are providing an infrastructure automation framework that enables SAP′s internal Operation Teams to manage the different Cloud Solutions.
To execute along this multi cloud strategy of SAP we currently extend our team with a Cloud Infrastructure Automation Developer with a strong experience on tools development in a client/server architecture environment. Beneficially also experienced with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and SAP Applications.
Within our team, we practice a trust-based working model. If you need to work flexibly from another location or at another time you can do so given your manager’s agreement.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- You will work on cutting-edge projects in the field of infrastructure automation framework development between our infrastructure automation tools and public IaaS provider which leverages automatic deployment of infrastructure and services to run SAP Applications on AWS (Amazon Web Services) technologies.
- You will be part of the Cloud Provider Interface team developing prototypes to enable deployments of C4C (Cloud for Customer -> CRM Cloud Solution) on AWS and to build the automation and integration into the existing Operations tool set and processes.
- You will drive the process to transform and mature the prototyped code to a production ready solution that can become managed by the HEC operations team. This includes continuous refinements of the prototyped solution as well as conducting knowledge transfer sessions to the relevant Operation teams.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Master degree in computer sciences or comparable work experience
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Ability to work in an international team
- Willingness to travel worldwide and flexibility with regards to travelling
- Very good English language skills
- Strong software development skills in scripting languages (Perl, Python, JAVA …)
- General web services development skills HTTP/HTTPS, RESTful APIs
- Deep knowledge and experience in architecting infrastructure solutions on top of the public cloud infrastructure, preferably AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Strong Linux skills
- Customer orientation with a strong focus on quality
- Experience with Public Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Google etc.) automation
- Experience in Public IaaS environments running SAP solutions and Database knowledge is an advantage.
- Interdisciplinary infrastructure engineering skills and experience in all three areas of Network, Storage and Compute
- Knowledge in infrastructure services like DNS and LDAP technology and solutions
- 2 year experience in interdisciplinary infrastructure automation development