Job Search 搜索职位
SuccessFactors Senior UI Engineer
Flexible work arrangements are making companies rethink how they do business and helping them to run more effectively. To be agile and competitive in the digital era, employees need real-time access to information from anywhere. By providing direct access to SAP SuccessFactors solutions, the SuccessFactors web application makes it effortless for employees to engage with HR processes and complete tasks quickly. It makes HR processes available anytime and anywhere. It offers comprehensive features including productivity, time and attendance, talent management, and learning, among others.
As a UI Engineer in our team, you will be focused on delivering the next-generation web experience for SAP SuccessFactors. As a Senior UI Engineer, you will have the opportunity to influence the technical implementation guidance across multiple sites and engineers.
- 3 to 5 Years of overall experience in web-application UI design and implementation.
- Expert knowledge of computer science or related field, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience using open-sourced UI frameworks, such as jQuery, Angular, React (with Flux or Redux), Vue, and OpenUI5.
- Experience in converting UX mockups to UIs.
- Experience in debugging web-based UI code and performance-tuning them.
- Experience in unit testing with QUnit, Karma, or Jest with Enzyme.
- Solid understanding of implementing web-accessible applications (using guidelines from ADA Section 508 and WCAG).
- Solid understanding of supporting Right-to-Left languages (such as Arabic and Hebrew).
- Solid understanding of optimizing web applications with a CDN, such as Akamai, Microsoft Azure CDN, or Amazon CloudFront.
- Solid UX experience and ability to understand complex UI problem scenarios and propose solutions.
- Working knowledge of Internet protocols and practices, such as HTTP caching, OAuth/SAML, etc.
- Working knowledge of API fundamentals and experience consuming REST API.
- Working knowledge of web security, including Cross Site Scripting, Cross-Site Request Forgery, and HTTP Header Injection.
- Working knowledge with CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS) and CSS organization methodologies (BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS).
- Working knowledge of Web Components.
- Working familiarity with OOA, OOD, and UML.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other team members.
- Passionate about developing cool UIs and a self-starter.
Nice to Haves:
- Proof of past work (e.g., open source contributions in GitHub)
- Experienced in cloud applications and understanding the cloud operation model; expertise in public cloud is a plus.
- 1 year of experience leading UI development in a software project.