Job Search 搜索职位
Sap SuccessFactors Senior Android Developer
|工作地点：||上海||部 门：||SAP Labs China|
Flexible work arrangements are making companies rethink how they do business and helping them to run more effectively. To be agile and competitive in the digital era, employees need real-time access to information from anywhere. By providing direct access to SAP SuccessFactors solutions, the SAP SuccessFactors Mobile app makes it effortless for employees to engage with HR processes and complete tasks quickly, using the device that is always with them. It makes HR processes available anytime and anywhere. It offers comprehensive features including productivity, time and attendance, talent management, learning, among others.
As a Senior Android developer in our team, you will be focused on delivering advanced Android mobile app features as part of our overall offering as well as brining innovative ideas of new technology to the team. You will be offered to lead and guide younger Android developers.
- Strong in Android coding and methologies
- Prof of work (e.g. github open source contributions) or worked on high grade public apps (e.g. WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Expertise of Unit testing, Expresso testing and Mobile Automation Test and CI/CD for Mobile
- Ability to design mobile code and implementing both functional and non-functional requirements
- Expertise in Modern Mobile Architecture as well as software design patterns to ensure the productivity, maintainability and scalability
- Experienced in Mobile Native UI, Realm, Networking, Persistency, Multithreading, performance, push notifications, concurrency, Kotlin, Java for Android, REALMS and Security.
- Ability to drive technical discussion within a group and get a conclusion which will meet our business requirement.
- Experience using Git code repository technology, code reviews, RESTful APIs and other web services
- 5+ years’ experience as software development role
- Worked with Android for 3+ years professionally
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of backend technologies
- iOS, Ruby, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
- Experienced in cloud application and understand the cloud operation model; expertise in public cloud is a plus