Job Search 搜索职位
Web Developer Associate(应届生亦可）
|公司名称：||SAP Cloud Platform Project|
Technology & Innovation (T&I) is responsible for SAP’s overall platform and technology development such as SAP Cloud Platform and SAP HANA. In addition, T&I drives the incubation and adoption of intelligent technologies like Analytics, SAP Leonardo Machine Learning and IoT across SAP’s product portfolio. The T&I board area is also in charge of SAP’s global innovation agenda and builds new business model- and market driven innovations to help customers realize the most business value.
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
SAP HANA is our revolutionary in-memory columnar database technology that allows data to be analyzed faster than ever before. It opens a world of possibilities by letting people develop valuable insight and answer important questions using big data.
Come join the SAP HANA tooling team and help us create world-class, web-based tools that our customers use to create, deploy and monitor their own groundbreaking applications using SAP HANA. We strive to expose powerful database features in an intuitive way so that customers can achieve their own goals quickly, efficiently and easily.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for software developers with strong programming skills and a passion for creating great user experience. Successful applicants will have a strong ability to learn, combined with the tenacity to solve problems independently and a strong focus on the details required to create first rate software.
In this position, you will:
- Design user experiences starting from low-fidelity prototypes
- Implement, revise and polish your designs to produce a shipping product
- Focus on Software quality, performance and scalability
- Build a strong foundation in relational database concepts
- Contribute innovative new ideas to shape the product
- Collaborate with product managers, UX designers, and user assistance developers
- Work with a group of committed, driven and talented software developers and architects who are passionate about that they do
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, or a related discipline
- 0-2 years working experience in software
- Experience developing on Windows, Mac, and/or Linux
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Significant hobby programming experience (including personal projects, hackathons and programming contests) would be appealing
- Proficiency in English language; daily communication will be done in English