Job Search 搜索职位
SDC-ABAP Consultant - Japanese Speaking
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
· Author detailed design specifications and lead reviews to conform to software development processes.
· Handle end to end project delivery independently and provide guidance to team members.
· Perform analysis of critical issues for the projects and provide expertise towards resolution.
· Perform high-level analysis of any new requirements/change requests to the solution from a techno-functional standpoint.
· Provide direction to development teams for custom solution realization and participate, as necessary, in coding, testing, documentation, go-live and maintenance support activities.
· Analyze the impact of any new requirements on the existing solution.
· Estimation of efforts for issue-resolution and change requests.
· Escalate issues well in advance and suggest alternative approaches.
· Guide and influence team members to accomplish the team’s technical and schedule goals.
· Work closely with other custom development team members, SAP development teams, external partners and customer teams to ensure successful project completion.
· Curiosity and fast learning of new technical components and concepts.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to interact with teams in other geographical locations.
· Expected to take some lead positions in the project.
· Flexibility to travel is a must
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Bachelors or Master’s degree in: Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or similar degree.
· Proficiency in ABAP Technologies - ABAP Workbench, ABAP Data Dictionary, Report Programming, Data Migration, Screen Programming, Smartforms, Adobe forms, Authorizations, ALE/IDOC, Workflow, Performance Tuning, Webdynpro ABAP, OO ABAP, Database Updates, Enhancements & Modifications. UI5/Fiori/Java knowledge would be an added advantage.
· Consulting knowledge and experience in evaluating customer requirements, and SAP Solution and Architecture approaches.
· Knowledge and Strong interest and passion for innovation technologies like SAP HANA, S/4HANA, Cloud, IoT or Machine Learning.
· Good Technical and Analytical skills.
· Proactive, flexible, result-driven, with a “can do” attitude.
· More than 5 years of relevant work experience.
· Prefer prior experience involving client/customer interaction.
· Must have worked for large organizations or on large complex projects.
· Fluent English, can communicate with global customer independently.
· Fluent in Japanese.