Job Search 搜索职位
SDC-SAP Functional Consultant-Japanese speaking
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP's Solution Delivery Center (SDC) is a global organization within SAP Consulting chartered to support SAP consulting subsidiaries in project delivery incorporating SAP's Global Delivery Model.
SAP SDC is increasingly being looked upon to drive ‘Globalization’ within SAP Consulting and is looking at extending its involvement across the engagement lifecycle.
Selected candidates will be responsible for understanding customer requirements and implementing SAP Solutions. The role will require substantial interaction with customers and key stakeholders and may require extensive long term travel.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science related.
- SAP Certification S4HANA in FI/CO/SD/MM desirable.
- Minimum 2 full life cycle SAP implementations.
- Customer management skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience in setting up internal processes
- Well developed customer focus
- Good Presentation and communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Ready to travel for assignments (short term and long term)
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Consultants will be based out of one of the SAP SDC offices.
The primary tasks of this role are:
- Conducted Business Blueprint Workshop, assessment workshop with business users to understand business process requirements.
- Advise customer on industry best practices
- Configure the requirements in SAP FICO/SD/MM
- Prepare functional specification.
- Conduct testing, training and support data migration
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines.
- Participating in SOW creation and estimating under guidance from a Bid Manager.
- Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems.
- Delivering billable components that meets a customer’s needs.
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer Feedback/customer satisfaction scores
- Productive days/utilization as defined by the organization.
- Knowledge Management and creation of effective reusable components
Experience and Other Requirements
- 7-10 years in implementation services of SAP Solutions
- Good domain knowledge in FICO/SD/MM
- Extensive Onsite travel to Japan customer locations will be required, typically with onsite –offshore delivery model
- Fluent Communication skill in Japanese and English