Job Search 搜索职位
About SAP SuccessFactors
At SAP SuccessFactors we have started as Human Revolution. Using the latest technology, we are unlocking human potential and transforming our customer’s workforces in ways they never imagined. We are digitally transforming their businesses into the next generation of intelligent enterprises. Because people are at the heart of every business transformation and people are the heart of our business. The SAP SuccessFactors product suite spans core human resources and payroll, analytics-based hiring and customized onboarding, continuous performance management, intelligent succession and more. We operate the largest HCM Cloud in the world, supporting over 120 million users with over a billion transactions for customers across 26 industries in over 90 countries. Our co-located agile teams have end-to-end ownership of product, design, development, release, user assistance, and cloud operations capabilities. We are looking for the best talent to join our team and deliver continuous innovations in the cloud, while bringing purpose to their lives and more meaning to their work. Join us today and become a part of the Human Revolution.
About Platform Service Department
Platform Service Team is the cornerstone of the SuccessFactors Application, building and operating the fundamental Services/Middle Wares. It includes messaging service, Search service, Cache Service, Session Service, Configuration Service, Intelligent traffic management, Transaction management, Database Pool management, Job Scheduler, Big Data computing system, ELK etc. With SuccessFactors application moving to Public Cloud and running in Kubernetes, we are looking for you to join and experience the journey.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand company strategy and business, design, implement and continuously improve complex backend system to support huge volume SaaS system with complex business scenarios, with high security, performance, scalability and testability
- Liaison with Product Manager, Engineering Manager and other agile teams to align with the overall product vision and architecture design Lead best practice for clean and effective code, improve team technical level
- Lead and influence technical direction and roadmap
- Lead design reviews for engineers and provide feedback on architecture and open design questions
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical
- 8+ years of experience in enterprise software architecture design, Java development and engineering
- Has experience on Java performance tuning / troubleshooting is a plus
- Have a solid foundation with relational database and SQL
- Experience in DB tuning experienced is a plus
- Good knowledge of cloud native development, understanding of scalable micro-services, design pattern, CI/CD and DevOps is a plus
- Exposure to public clouds (i.e. Azure, AWS, GCP, Ali Cloud) is preferable
- Experience in Agile/Scrum, BDD, TDD, software refactoring and other engineering best practices is preferable
- Capable of working in global engineering team across different time zones and locations
- Strong analytics skill and logical thinking
- Strong leadership for people and technical
- Skills to clean and refactor complex code
- Strong collaboration and communication skills and be fluent in English
- Strong sense for built-in quality
- Demonstrate technical curiosity and passion for exploring new technologies for future technical roadmap via continuous learning and self-development
- Experience for developing micro-service, familiar with spring cloud, Dubbo etc.
- Experience for middleware development will be preferable.
- Familiar with common design pattern and can use it in the real coding or technical discussion
- Familiar with UML diagram and use to express the design thinking or technical solution